Shop Floor Control
With the AMICS Shop Floor Module you can:
- Route processes through pre-defined work centers.
- Define your work centers and the various operations that can occur at each one.
- Set each operation’s projected costs for …
- Setup time (hours or minutes)
- Run time per piece (hours or minutes)
- Standardize labor costs
For each job you can :
- Select the operations that each process will be routed through.
- See the projected labor cost for that job.
- Workers can easily record quantities or steps completed at each work center.
- Track the worker and time for that step if you wish to track the actual labor cost.
- Barcode scanners, shop floor data collectors are easier, faster and more accurate.
Managers can then easily view step-by-step progress on any job or all jobs running. They can also compare the planned materials and labor costs to the actual costs for any jobs. Reports - Profile by any mix of Work Orders, Operations, Workers, Product, Dates and more.