Advanced Manufacturing and Inventory Control Software or AMICS includes multiple software modules. Purchase Order Module is used to process supplier or vendor orders and PO Receipts. This module is integrated with Inventory Module as a minimum. Depending on features and options purchased, the screens may vary. The following screens are included in Purchase Order Module as part of our inventory software solution
- Suppliers or Vendors where vendor information is stored including "Approved Vendor" and "Approved Date" . This information is valuable to create "Approved Vendor Listing" report. Some of the suppliers can be marked as "Key Supplier" to identify them as key to your production. Basic information that includes address and contact information.
- Purchase Order screen where the purchase order or PO is entered and prior receipts data are viewed
- Purchase Orders can be created for specific projects or jobs.
- If Sales Order Module is included in your inventory software solution, purchase orders can be directly created for the line items in sales order. If there are bill of materials or BOM available for the contract line item, purchase orders can be created with just a few clicks. AMICS is a time saver.
- Purchase Orders can be created for "Outside Operations" such as "Anodizing" and "Heat Treating"
- Purchase Order Reports include "Open Order Report" , "Project or Job PO Report", "Receiving Report" and most important report includes "Transaction Log Report" that lists all transaction for the specific purchase order selected.
- Valuable reports are a time and money saver
Bar Code Module adds value to inventory module. We provide bar code hardware that includes Zebra mobile computers and bar code readers and Zebra label printers and bar code labels. We are authorized dealers for Zebra, American Microsystems or AML and other brands. Contact us for more details.