Advanced Manufacturing and Inventory Control Software or AMICS includes multiple software modules. Work Order Module is used to process internal value added process in your shop floor. Convert raw material to finished product or assemble components from a bill of materials. It is also used for mixtures and formulas using batch and lot numbers.
- Bill of Materials or BOM is where you maintain the components required for an assembly or enter the recipie information for a mixture
- Material charge the assembled items or consumed items during manufacture from work in process or WIP. Pick from specific lot number or batch number
- Work Order Receipt is used to receive the completed assembly or the mixture. Receive and enter lot number or batch number. If the final item assembled is a serialized, our AMICS Inventory Management Software will prompt for serial numbers to be entered.
- Work Order Reports include "Material Shortage Report" , "Pick list Report", "Open Order Report" and most important report includes "Transaction Log Report" that lists all transaction for the specific work order selected. This is very valuable for "Lot Traceability" and for any "Lot Number Re-call"
- Valuable reports are a time and money saver
Bar Code Module adds value to inventory module. We provide bar code hardware that includes Zebra mobile computers and bar code readers and Zebra label printers and bar code labels. We are authorized dealers for Zebra, American Microsystems or AML and other brands. Contact us for more details.